Largest transportation company serving the flower industry, transporting approximately 80% of the flowers imported into the United States.
- Facilitated strategic planning sessions
- Led a comprehensive operational analysis and reengineering of all major operating processes.
- Developed a strategic information systems plan in support of the new operating model.
- Crafted comprehensive best-of-breed systems solution that involved leading edge package software to handle the financial management, warehouse management, transportation management, and asset management requirements of the organization.
- Led a two-year system implementation that impacted all facets of the organization's operations.
- Operational excellence
- IT planning
- IT Architecture
- Project management
- Business process improvement
- System implementation & integration
- Infrastructure design & deployment
As a result, the company was able to redefine its strategic vision and develop a plan for repositioning the company and broadening services. The new systems that were selected and implemented by Auxis provided the client's management team with the flexibility to transform the business and cover additional customer segments.