$300 MM full service restaurant operator responsible for 97 corporate owned restaurants and 20 franchise locations in the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean.
Company was struggling with the overall maturity, management and performance of their IT infrastructure. Newly hired CIO wanted to improve the management of its operations and infrastructure to increase reliability and compliance. CIO was also looking to achieve a variable cost model for IT operations based on a per-device cost and specific Service Level objectives.
Outsourced IT Operations Management (24×7) and end-user support including:
- Service Desk with 24×7 live operators and device monitoring and alerting
- Data Center Management and Operations with a single data center located at a major collocation facility in the United States
- End-User technical support with over 300 users located in 97 locations throughout the United States
- Compliance support including PCI and Sarbanes-Oxley controls
Auxis also provided Infrastructure consulting services including major network and security upgrades, backup system implementation and server and desktop virtualization projects.
Standardized, massively improved IT operations, and implemented ITIL/IT Service Mgmt best practices to support:
- 300+ desktops
- Private national and international network
- 6,000 employees
- Migrated data center to state of the art co-location facility
- Provide user support on 24×7 basis
- Maintained IT Cost Discipline and successfully implemented a variable cost model for IT services