During the last 3 years, Robotics Process Automation (RPA) has emerged as one of the leading technologies in the market for the automation of back office processes across multiple functions.
Sometimes it feels like the “hype and noise” of RPA may exceed the reality. To truly answer the question of where are we with RPA, Auxis recently conducted an in-depth study to get to the facts.
In this webinar, Eric Liebross, Back Office Optimization Leader, reveals the exclusive results from Auxis 2018 RPA Survey. Regardless of being new to RPA, already evaluating it, or implementing, this webinar will help you gain real-world, actionable insights for your automation initiatives.
What was covered:
- What is the current level of RPA adoption? How does it vary by size?
- Which are the primary functions where RPA is being used?
- What strategies are companies utilizing to get started?
- What are the main implementation challenges?
- What is the role of the IT organization in implementing RPA?
- What are the average savings and efficiencies gained from RPA?
- What is the typical payback period for RPA investments?
- And more…