A wave of change in business strategy is quietly transforming many companies. A few years ago the deepest recession in a generation forced many companies to slash costs. But today, companies are moving back towards growth. This means they must find new ways to ramp up inventory in an environment where every dollar counts. As a result, supply chain executives need to aggressively manage costs and create flexible supply chains in support of growth.
The companies that consistently strive for flexibility are the ones that perform at the level of Supply Chain Excellence. Companies that operate with this mindset keep sales, manufacturing, distribution and inventory moving in synchronization to maximize process efficiency, eliminate dysfunction, and align disparate organizations.
View this webinar and gain insight on:
- Understanding the critical elements to achieve supply chain excellence
- Addressing common challenges
- The importance of a strategic vision
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Employing proper technology and processes
- Applying a framework for continuous improvement
- Communication and integration of stakeholders