Do benchmarks really provide meaningful insights to your business operations? Are all benchmarks created equal?
Benchmarks can help you identify areas of opportunity to restructure your F&A organization, reduce staff, automate, and revise focus – all part of the post-pandemic “marching orders” for Finance executives.
Watch our recap and get a detailed approach to using benchmark data to identify opportunities for improvement in your Finance & Accounting organization. We will provide guidance on what level of benchmarking performance you should target, and which benchmarking metrics provide “real” insights into the Efficiency and Effectiveness of your organization. We will also provide “real world” examples of how we have been able to use benchmark data to develop operational strategies for performance and cost improvement for our clients.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Why should benchmarking be a priority for your finance organization in 2021?
- How can you align benchmark data to your business demographics?
- What is the “right” level of benchmarking performance for your business?
- Which metrics should you use for the various F&A functions (General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, etc.)?
- How have other organizations used benchmark data to drive their finance transformation & optimization programs (“Real-World” Examples)?
- What operational strategies (Shared Services, Business Process Outsourcing, RPA, Digital Transformation, etc.) will help drive performance improvement?