In a bearish economy bracing for recession and many industries still reeling from the pandemic, more companies are looking for ways to reduce costs and extract rapid returns from their technology investments. However, the digital transformation journey is taking enterprises at least twice as long and costing twice as much as they originally anticipated, according to Gartner. While critical for long-term growth and profitability, businesses simply cannot afford to keep spending on digital transformation without realizing clear, time-bound outcomes.
Join our panel of experts on June 7 at 12:00 pm ET to learn how to execute an effective digital transformation program that drives tangible cost savings, operational excellence, and the organizational agility required in today’s business environment.
What you will learn:
- Most common challenges and mistakes preventing organizations from achieving their digital transformation goals
- How to identify and prioritize the right cost optimization opportunities across your different Finance, IT, and Business Support departments considering value, complexity and investment
- Specific strategies that are driving fast paybacks for leading organizations including Shared Services, Operating Model Design, Nearshoring Outsourcing, and Intelligent Automation/RPA
- Resolving talent shortage and skills gaps in your transformation journey
- Leading practices to drive effective delivery and realize targeted results