Shared Services LatAm • Costa Rica 2018 | CamscatJuly 11 – 12, 2018
Regardless of your Shared Services maturity, there’s something to learn.
Whether you’re working on defining or revamping your shared services strategy, looking to implement a shared services center, or focusing on optimizing your existing shared services, you won’t want to miss this conference.
Especially if Latin America is a market of your interest to set up your back office operation, this is a great opportunity to learn how other global companies are leveraging the region.
RPA: Hottest topic in 2018
This year, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) will be a hot-button topic.
The Auxis team is thrilled to be invited as a Keynote Speaker to present on “Where are we with RPA?”, leveraging the results from our recent RPA study, where we surveyed over 100 organizations of different sizes and industries to measure the real level of RPA adoption and provide greater operational insight on how RPA is truly being used.
Some of the questions we will be responding include:
- What is the current level of RPA adoption for companies of my size and industry?
- Which are the primary functions where RPA is being utilized?
- What are the “real” benefits that I can expect to attain through RPA?
- What are the main challenges faced by companies who have implemented RPA?
- What strategies are companies utilizing to get started with RPA?
- Other exclusive insights...
*If you’re at the conference too, stop by and see us at the UiPath & Auxis booth.
Looking to maximize the value of your RPA initiatives? Join our break-out session with UiPath
Auxis will also be facilitating multiple interactive discussion groups in partnership with UiPath, one of the top 3 leading RPA software platforms.
The discussion groups will be focused on understanding best practices to get started with RPA to maximize the return on investment of your automation initiatives.
We will also discuss why UiPath is a great alternative for those organizations looking for a proven, yet affordable alternative to demonstrate the concept of RPA without breaking the bank, and scale as the initiative grows.
Click here to learn more about why Everest Group named UiPAth as the RPA Leader and Star Performer for second year in a row.
CamSCAT: Key Topics
Here’s a peek at some of the other key topics CamSCAT has lined up:
** Spanish/English interpretation services will be available on both days **
Day 1: July 11
- Analysis: The Future of Work: Digital transformation, implications for Services and the need for new skills.
- Exclusive New RPA Study Results: Where Are We With RPA (Auxis)
- Simultaneous Group Sessions – Impact of Digitalization on: Processes (Bridgestone), Collaborators (Western Union), Organizational Model (Citi), Culture of Innovation (Intel), Digital Strategy (PepsiCo Mexico), and Work Area (Volteo).
- Case Studies: Robotic Process Automation and Analytics
- Blockchain in Services Models
- How Machine Learning is boosting the SCS evolution? Future Is Now!
Day 2: July 12
- Plenary Session: Non-Traditional Services as a Value Proposition.
- Simultaneous Group Sessions – Case Studies: P2P Evolution (CamSCAT P2P Forum), Transformation of Accounts Receivable (Procter & Gamble), Strategic Work from Home (Bridgestone), New CSC in the Digital Era (SUMMA Colombia), Service Mentality -VeriSM- (Chapter of ITWnet CR), and more!
- Case Studies: Strategic Business Services Based on the Transformation of Traditional Models (BAT/Intel)
- And much more!
What’s different this year?
- More Interactive Discussion Groups
- Networking Activities
- Welcome Cocktail Reception (Day 1)
- Analysis Breakfast (Day 2)
- Survey/Real-time benchmarking
- 2 Shared Service Center Tours - July 10th (** free and exclusive for international participants / food and transportation service are included **)