The pandemic created mounting pressure for CFOs to optimize costs, maximize productivity, adjust to a remote workforce, and increase their team’s focus on high-impact initiatives.
All these factors on top of inflation and turnover have driven a significant increase in the demand for finance outsourcing with Accounts Payable being one of the first functions to be considered.
Even though the concept of outsourcing has been proven successful over and over, many AP outsourcing migrations still fail. Download our guide to learn the key 10 steps you need to consider in order to outsource your Accounts Payable for long-term success.
What you will learn:
- What’s driving the demand for AP outsourcing
- Benefits you should expect from outsourcing beyond cost savings
- Location strategy considerations – onshore vs nearshore vs offshore
- Benchmarking your current AP operation to identify optimization opportunities
- How to incorporate automation – RPA, Intelligent OCR, Workflow, and more
- SLAs and performance management frameworks to measure your BPO partner
- Key evaluation criteria you should follow when selecting your AP outsourcing firm