Due to COVID-19, many finance & accounting (F&A) teams across the globe are struggling with a dispersed, remote finance operation. Now, more than ever, standardization, automation, visibility across the organization and access to real-time data and insights are essential to run your business.
What was covered:
- How COVID-19 has impacted finance operations from AP to General Accounting.
- How this current pandemic is exposing gaps in organizations’ financial close processes.
- How technology not only allows accountants to work together in a standardized, organized procedure, but also grants CFOs and Controllers the control and visibility into the close process.
- Key automation tools to consider – from financial close management platforms to RPA.
- How to create short and long term strategies to build a more resilient organization.