It’s no secret that Accounts Payable is one of the main areas of opportunity for automation and optimization within a finance department. Technologies like Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Data Capturing tools to extract unstructured data are allowing organizations to significantly simplify and streamline the invoice processing function.
Though the concept of “touchless automation” is definitely achievable, CFOs and finance executives should have realistic expectations as to what percentage of their invoice processing can truly be automated, and this expectation should certainly not be 100% of the invoices.
What was covered:
- What are the key benefits you should expect from AP automation.
- How to benchmark the current performance of your AP department versus your industry peers.
- What are the key technology solutions in the market for automating your invoice processing.
- Real-world examples and a demo of Ephesoft Software for AP invoice processing automation.
- What’s the typical timeline and cost for implementing AP automation and how to build a strong business case.