In the face of macroeconomic uncertainty, more than 80% of companies are planning to maintain or increase their reliance on IT Managed Services and Outsourcing in 2023 as they prioritize cost optimization and access to talent.
In the search for better alternatives to Asia-based models, it is not surprising that a growing number of North American organizations are looking at nearshoring from Latin America as a reliable, cost-effective model to access bilingual quality tech resources under their same time zone.
Watch this webinar to learn what are the key considerations to navigate the Latin America region successfully and grasp the full value of nearshoring for your IT organization in 2023 and beyond.
What you will learn:
- What’s driving the interest in nearshore
- Key LATAM countries to consider and pros/cons of each
- The business case for nearshoring – what cost savings to expect
- Most common IT functions and roles being nearshored
- Build vs Buy – how to pick the right model for your organization
- Lessons learned for a successful implementation
- Success stories from companies currently nearshoring
- What to look for in your ideal IT Managed Services Partner