With over 53% of organizations having already embarked on the Robotic Process Automation journey, and industry experts predicting that by 2023 RPA will reach near-universal adoption, the open question that remains is not whether companies should be implementing the technology, but…how to do it right?
As more organizations continue to increase the use of automation, many are struggling to find the “secret sauce” to implement it and scale it successfully. In fact, over 65% of companies have not been able to automate more than 10 processes. The reasons for failure and slow adoption include a combination of setting unrealistic expectations, choosing the wrong processes, lacking the required skills, and selecting the incorrect implementation partner.
Watch our dynamic, open roundtable discussion with a panel of Intelligent Automation experts to get practical insights on how to successfully scale your automation program.
What was covered:
- Why is it important to align on the automation end-goal and strategic vision early on
- What are the most common pitfalls when implementing RPA and how to avoid them
- How to build your implementation capabilities and RPA COE
- How to structure your automation program for success
- Organizational adoption and change management