A key step in the methodical improvement of an operation is the definition of its process framework. This represents the hierarchy of your key processes with owners and metrics defined.
Apply this framework to:
- Get a clearer picture of the operation and the organization running it
- Understand most internal mechanisms and how they currently perform
- Start asking the right questions to drive improvement
- Work on the right projects
- Embed an expectation of continuous improvement in your organization
In this webinar Ricardo Villeda, Auxis’ Business Performance Improvement Practice Manager, explains why defining your business’ process framework is a critical success factor for competing effectively in today’s hyper-competitive business environment.
Topics covered will include:
- Why a deliberate process improvement approach drives bottom line results
- What a process framework looks like
- How to use a process framework to drive results
- How to start on your journey to a highly process-driven and effective organization
If you’re interested in sustainable cost reductions, more engaged employees, and satisfied customers, we invite you to watch this webinar.