With over 70% of organizations planning to continue to allow their employees to work from home indefinitely, a well-run IT Help Desk is no longer a “nice to have” but a “must have” that many organizations are finding easier and more cost-effective to achieve through outsourcing.
The main drivers for outsourcing, including cost optimization, financial flexibility and access to talent have just become even more relevant in the post-COVID era, and are pushing many CIOs in North America to reconsider their current IT support model.
Watch the webinar recap to learn the key reasons to consider outsourcing your help desk, and what does it take to make it right.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Why a High Performance Help Desk is critical in today’s world
- Latest technologies, ITSM best practices and metrics of a well-run Help Desk Operation
- Location Strategy – Pros/Cons of Onshore, Nearshore and Offshore alternatives
- “Buy vs. Build” – Is Outsourcing Your Help Desk the right solution?
- Key considerations and lessons learned for a successful outsourcing implementation