Today’s CFOs biggest challenge is to improve productivity and optimize processes to deliver great business value, as the demand for business insights has never been greater. However, the average Finance Department spends most of its time in transactional tasks and CFOs need to lead the charge to modernize.
Outsourcing has proven to be a successful method for organizations of different sizes and industries to modernize their Finance Departments and meet these demanding expectations. With 63 % of CFOs expecting that in 3 years from now most of their time will be spent in analysis, prediction and decision support, companies are increasingly relying on their outsourcing provider to bring innovation and best practices to meet the demanding expectations.
What was covered:
- Find out the efficiency opportunities from outsourcing
- Catch on the key components of a modern finance department
- Transitioning your reporting capabilities to real-time, proactive analytics
- Shared Services and Outsourcing as value-add models
- RPA vs traditional IT implementation