As a result of COVID, the CIO’s relationship with the business is stronger than ever with 70% of CIOs assuming leadership of high-impact initiatives.
In order to fulfill these new strategic demands CIOs will need to accelerate the automation of core IT operations to free up their teams from all those time-consuming, manual activities of “keeping the lights on” that are preventing them to be “up to the task”. According to Gartner, by 2024 hyper automation will reduce the cost of IT operations by 30% while reducing complexity in modern hybrid IT environments.
Only the automation-driven IT organizations will be able to effectively and securely manage the increasing number of tickets, alerts, and threats in their environment while also delivering on the business innovation agenda.
Watch our recap and learn the key automation opportunities in IT Operations and what does it take to implement them right!
Key Topics for Discussion
- What are the key process candidates for automation in IT Operations, from help desk to network management and patching
- What are the latest tools and technologies to adopt IT Automation (E.g. RPA, chatbots, alert monitoring, etc.)
- Real-world examples and case studies
- How to build the business case for automation
- Highlights of 2 leading IT automation platforms: UiPath and OpsGenie