Shared Services is an increasingly common strategy for back office operations as organizations look to create more value by reducing cost, increasing efficiencies, achieving greater agility and improving compliance. Shared services projects are complex, cross-functional implementations that require strong executive leadership, careful planning and firm project discipline in order to ensure success.
In this webinar Manny Cueto, Auxis Vice President of Management Consulting, addresses the key components for delivering a successful shared services initiative, including:
• Why it is critical to create business alignment by having a Common Shared Service Vision
• How to build a solid business case for change
• How to structure and plan a successful implementation roadmap
• Assessing and mitigating implementation risks
• The importance of communication and integration of stakeholders
If you are interested in establishing a solid business case for shared services and leading the initiative to success, we invite you to view this webinar.