$700 MM publicly traded manufacturer and distributor of consumer products. Company has operations in US, Latin America and China
Company needed to upgrade its worldwide enterprise data center and network operating systems, and implement a disaster recovery facility in order to improve reliability, security, regulatory compliance, performance, and manageability. Company also needed to implement industry standard IT operating management practices and control IT operations.
Solution & Approach
- Designed enterprise data center using latest networking technologies
- Configured implemented data center to support worldwide operations
- Massively improved company’s ability to recover from natural or infrastructure disasters by relocating data center to remote secure co-location facility
- Implemented industry standard IT service management processes
- Led and managed IT operations and end-user support including telecommunications for 10 locations in North America