Auxis provides a comprehensive offering of security solutions to enable your organization to design, deploy and manage your IT security needs.
An effective security strategy is no longer a “nice to have”, but a key requirement for every organization in today’s complex technology ecosystem. With over 18 years of IT consulting and operations experience, Auxis brings practical and proven security solutions to organizations of all sizes.
Utilizing best-in-class products, governance and services, Auxis has helped hundreds of organizations to design, implement and operate a holistic security strategy for their internal infrastructure and cloud operations, while growing their business. One of our key differentiators is that we can monitor and operate your security environments via our 24x7x365 nearshore Security Operations Center (SOC).
Our IT security experts not only serve as consultants, but as day-to-day operators with real hands-on experience.
Security & Risk Management Assessments
- Infrastructure Security Technology and Operations Evaluation
- Security Processes, Policies and Procedures Design, Development, Evaluation and Training
- Vulnerability and Penetration Testing
Security Infrastructure Architecture
- Design and Implementation of robust, scalable security solutions
– Logical and physical architecture security design for on premise, cloud or a combination of both
– Design and recommendation of security products, services, operational models and resources
– IPS/IDS, Log monitoring, Firewall, Email and Web Filtering, Virus and Malware, Network Access Control Solutions
– Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Design including processes, technologies, policies and procedures
Cloud and Infrastructure Security Implementations
- Provide technical & project management skills to plan the implementation of security solutions for on premise, cloud or hybrid solutions
- Provide skilled and experienced resources to implement services (Firewalls/ ACLs, VPNs, NAT, , IDS, Web App Firewalls, Centralized Syslog Collection, patch management, Backups, Email services , Schedulers, etc.)
Security Operations Management
- 24x7x365 SOC – Security Operations Center
- (Firewall, IPS/IDS, Patch, Web Application Firewall, Antivirus day-to-day management) ITIL® operations based framework
- Level 2 and 3 support for engineering services (Networking, Operating System, Security, Cloud Services, etc.)
- Dashboard and reporting of metrics
- SIEM (Security Information and Event Management (log management, anomaly detection, incident forensics, and configuration and vulnerability management)