Largest commercial roofing contractor in the United States with 25 operating units across 16 states.
Company faced significant challenges in its attempts to integrate formerly independent, entrepreneurial, operating companies into a single national operation. The company’s operations were underperforming, and it was significantly behind on its corporate-wide ERP rollout.
- Performed operational assessment of the company’s IT organization leading to a halt on all technology initiatives and a restructuring of the IT function
- Assisted in the identification, recruitment and hiring of a corporate Chief Information Officer
- Worked with executive team to redefine and clarify company’s strategic vision, identify critical success factors, and key performance indicators
- Analyzed current processes and developed new standard operating processes
- Developed comprehensive information systems plan to support new operating model
- Provided project oversight and guidance in the selection and implementation of a standard financial consolidation and reporting system.
Services Provided: Operational analysis, operational excellence, IT planning, project management, IT infrastructure deployment.
Auxis enabled the client to restructure IT operations, bring in the correct resources and gain better efficiencies across the new single organization. As a result, the potential shareholder value, identified over three years, exceeded $12 million with an IRR in excess of 39%.