Nationally recognized advertising agency with clients such as American Express, Best Buy, Burger King and Microsoft with locations in the United States, Europe and Canada.
Agency’s rapid growth and highly flexible operating model was straining the IT department’s capability to provide the required service levels in a consistent and cost effective manner. Growing day to day IT operational complexities were preventing IT leadership from focusing adequate time on higher value creating activities. Agency also needed to implement a more structured and disciplined IT operating model to maintain regulatory compliance and security.
The client outsourced IT operations management (24×7) including:
- Service Desk with 24×7 live operator and device monitoring and alerting
- Data Center Management and Operations with three data centers located in the United States and abroad
- Network Operations with over 7 locations throughout the United States, Canada and Europe
- Responsible for the management including uptime and performance of over 500 networked devices
- Over 700TB of data under management
Additionally, Auxis executed multiple infrastructure technology projects such as email cloud services, server and application virtualization, storage platform implementation and SOX compliance, among others.
- Adopted IT Service Management practices using ITIL based standards
- Established a culture of service level metrics to run IT
- Reports were evaluated on monthly basis for each of the IT Service Management processes supported such as incident and change management among others
- Migrated over 1,000 users into a cloud email and achieving cost reductions of over 30% per year
- Achieved target costs and strong service management disciplines while agency grew by double digit percentages