Leading healthcare teleservices company. Programs include pharmacy launch/stocking programs, pharmacy education and awareness, inbound direct to consumer call handling, multi-channel CRM programs and physician teledetailing.
Operation was being spun off by parent company to an investment group led by original founder and private equity backers. Information technology was considered mission critical and a high risk area by new owners. Incumbent CIO was considered hostile to new ownership group. Transition needed to be executed under a rapid timeline with no interruption to services.
- Interim IT management for software applications and operations
- Outsourced IT Operations Management and end-user support including:
- 24×7 service desk with live technical support
- Server and network monitoring for over 75 networked devices
- End User support for over 600 users located in two different regions in the United States
- Implemented new incident, problem and asset management processes and related monthly operations and management reports
- Implemented IT service management processes and service level reporting
- Upgraded entire IT infrastructure and management support services
- Developed disaster recovery plan for the new entity
- Set up IT infrastructure and facilitated transition to new facility in Pennsylvania for half of call center staff and took over support and management of that facility as well.
- Smooth transition to stand-alone operation without any interruption in services
- Upgraded entire server and network infrastructure to support new standalone operations under extremely tight deadline
- Delivered under budget
- High customer satisfaction
- Customer has renewed annual contract for 4 consecutive years and counting
- Revenue more than doubled while annual IT outsourcing fees have decreased by over 30%