Auxis Business Performance Improvement services integrates the understanding of how a business operates, an analysis of opportunities available, a roadmap to address any gaps and the execution of action plans to address them.
Our intention is to minimize time-to-benefit. With this in mind – and to help with change management – quick wins are identified and implemented early. We then move into implementing high ROI solutions in a methodical and inclusive way. When appropriate, Lean Six Sigma tools and methods are used to maximize the ROI.
Whether it is aligning the business to the voice of the customer or addressing the needs identified in the voice of the process, we are ready to jump in, roll-up our sleeves and start the improvement process.
Business needs addressed include:
- Identifying changes needed to better address customer needs: reversing decreasing sales trends
- Identifying missed opportunities to maximize returns: reducing costs due to non-value added activities
- Identifying ways to better manage cash: improving operations while decreasing debt
- Identifying opportunities for growth: being the first to offer new capabilities/products/services to the market
- Identifying the organizational structure needed to address future needs
- Clarifying and addressing risk factors that could impact business performance
- Addressing recurring operational problems
- Creating a performance management system to accelerate improvements
- Creating increased alignment and engagement behind business strategy